Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Can it Get Any Stranger?

We're back....

OK, there are just some things too strange to imagine. I'm sitting here with Ripley's Believe it or Not on the SciFi Channel. Jerry Springer only dreams of stories like the man who gets breast implants (and his wife who didn't know he had them for three months), or the people somewhere in Asia that believe two bulls are blessed so they let the bulls lick them, and then ingest as much of their urine, and dung, as possible....

Now, what was that cooked food craving you were talking about?

Speaking of raw food, my Doctors were very pleased today with my new diet. My blood pressure was at 110/64, and oxygen level was at 97%. How many of you can say that you have the full support of your family doctor?

A lot of blogs like to post their recipes. Well, I'm going to do something different. I'm going to give you a recipe to delete, and never look at again!

Monday night I was slaving over a counter at a motel in Springdale, Ohio fixing our lunch for Tuesday. Mango juice was all over the place. It was smoothie night on the BES program. So, I decided to make my own concoction. Now there was a mistake.

DO NOT mix coconut water, pineapple, and romaine lettuce to make a smoothie. It is absolutely horrid! I couldn't drink it and went to bed soon after.

I have a wonderful recipe courtesy of "Raw Food, Right Now" that I'll be sharing with you, but I'll save that for later this week when I'm not slinging bull....

Stay tuned!

No comments: