Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream, For Ice Cream!



For those of you who have been following my blog for the past couple of weeks, you've come to know how serious I can be at times. You know that I can be such a fanatic when it comes to raw foods. So this post might come of a little bit of a surprise to you.

Now that I've got you totally confused, you should be ready for the one, the only, Tanja Andrews! I can just hear Jay, standing next to Silent Bob saying "What the F is a Tanja Andrews?" Oh, now don't tell me that there's some people reading this blog who don't know who Jay and Silent Bob are? They're only the greatest comedy team since Laurel and Hardy, with mouths like Lenny Bruce! OK, so Jay sounds like Lenny Bruce. Bob's silent, more like Harpo Marx, hence the name Silent Bob.

Oh, yeah, better get back to Tanja. Tanja is the great host of Freshtopia! Right dear, explain everything, and leave nothing to the imagination. Freshtopia is a raw vegan web site with wonderful recipes, and fantastic videos! Tanja is not only beautiful, but is able to get her message across in a fresh, funny and informative manner.

Freshtopia.net has at least thirty-three videos showing you how to prepare raw foods. There's the raw vegan ice cream courtesy of another of my favorite blogs "Raw Food, Right Now!" There are also several videos dealing with environmental issues. These are professional, informative, and entertaining videos that I can highly recommend! You'll find a link the the Freshtopia web site under my favorite links.

Did I also tell you that you can download the videos? You can!

Now if I can only get Tanja to send me an autographed picture to brighten my dreary cubicle at the old World War II Boeing Plant, south of the runway at Port Columbus. Have pity on me Tanja! (Hate seeing an attorney grovel don't you? Yeah, neither do I!)

Tanja was kind enough to give me permission to post one of her videos. I went with a favorite of hers, the vegan ice cream. So, check her out, and get on that ice cream train. Just like the ice cream, Freshtopia is a really sweet site!

OK, I know I wasn't going to post anything for a few days, but I had the urge! (Don't go there please!)

Until next time, do something nice for someone, and don't say anything, just smile. The smiling might still drive them crazy! (I just hope Keely doesn't get any ideas and start smiling. I think she increased my life insurance last week.)

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Hi Bob,
That's a great post :) Have a terrific day!

Cheers!
Kristen's Raw