Friday, December 21, 2007

Nothing But Pictures! (Well Almost)


Keely and I were honored to spend Thursday night with our friends at Ha Long Bay Asian Kitchen in Columbus, Ohio. P.A. and his wife Christina fixed some of the best Vietnamese food to share with invited customers that you'll find outside of Viet Nam!



Most of the staff got to take the night off. It was great to just sit and talk with several of the wonderful staff. That's Annie on the left, Beth (aka "S&C" Straight and Curly") in the center, and Kim on the right in the front row. Of course we couldn't leave out Christina and Kim's sister!



Just when you thought you couldn't eat anything else, there's desert! Oh, My, God!



Boy, Chirstina loves having her picture taken doesn't she? Me? I hate having my picture taken, but who's that she's holding? I'M AN UNCLE! I'd say that's a little lady who will outshine her mother (and have her father standing guard at the door. Remember, that when she's old enough, and the little boys who'll be interested in her are old enough, her Dad owns a BIG Chef's knife, and I'm a lawyer. So treat her like the lady she is!)!



NO, NO! KEELY, GIVE THE BABY BACK TO CHRISTINA! I'm afraid I'll have to bail my wife out of jail one of these days!



Yes, Beth, we know you got your hair straightened. Yes Beth you're teeth are white! Yes Beth, you are the best waitress that Ha Long Bay has working for them!

Yes, Bob. Sera, Christine, Annie, and Kim are going to stuff you in the blender for that last line when Sera and Christine get back. But Fresh & Giggles went on vacation (Oh, I'm really dead meat now!) and we miss them. Face it ladies, you're all great. OK, Sera, you're the best! (Dad)

PLEASE, check out Ha Long Bay Asian Kitchen when you're in Columbus, Ohio. Of course call ahead if you've got a large group. You'll find them located at: 8489 Sancus Blvd, Columbus, Ohio. Their phone is 614.436.4087.

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Happy Holidays :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha excellent, pop! Now I've got all the hlb girls way jealous of my "superior server" position... I'd better make sure pa hides all of his sharp knives... :)