Sunday, October 19, 2008

HE'S ALIVE, AND HE'S EXCITED!

Yes, I'm alive. I've been glued to my television watching Keith Obermann, and trying to figure out who is winding the "Caribou Barbie" up each morning.

Although this is probably the most important Presidential election in my 51 years this time on the planet, I want to take the time to say:


TURN OFF THAT TELEVISION AND SIGN UP FOR THE NEW BODY ENLIGHTENMENT SYSTEM TODAY!

Yes, there's something more important than the talking heads on television. There's someting more important than the stock market crash of 2008. There's even something more important than trying to figure out whether the dog is going to make it out the back door without making a mess on your nice hardwood floor. YOU are more important than anything else going on in the world around you!

If you don't take the time to take care of yourself, you won't be able to help those around you! You'll wind up with your leg in the air, wearubg a pair of black sheer support hose, because your phlebitis is acting up for the first time in more than 25 years! (I speak from experience! But that's another post.)

So sign up now for the BEST DAMN RAW PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET!
THE RAW DIVAS' BODY ENLIGHTENMENT SYSTEM!

The Raw Divas have teamed up with Angela Stokes, and Dr. Adiel (“Dr. T”) Tel-Oren, MD, to make this the most exciting and informative Body Enlightenment System ever!

So do yourself a favor, and make a commitment to yourself. At the same time you can have a little fun by making sure that my wife Keely, who is the Customer Service Diva, works her butt off and I get the bed to myself for the next few days! Yes, I'm a bed hog! (No, I don't wear lipstick!)


YOU'VE ONLY GOT UNTIL NOON (That's Eastern Standard Time) ON OCTOBER 25, 2008 TO SIGN UP FOR THE MOST EXCITING BODY ENLIGHTENMENT SYSTEM TO DATE AND TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND AS A NEW MEMBER OF THE RAW DIVAS!


Body Enlightenment System - So What IS Big Bessy??


1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

But I can't turn off the TV!! I'm addicted to all things political :)

I'm constantly switching between MSNBC and CNN (and even a dash FOX - HA! keep friends close, enemies closer!)

I voted early! So excited!!!

Did you know we ended up going to Bora Bora and Moorea to get married (instead of Thailand). It was the most amazing trip.